Thursday, April 9, 2009

As beautiful the days come...

My days here in IIT Kharagpur will be coming to an end in 20 days. It has all been, but a roller coaster ride of my life. A life which I least expected. With changing times, my life too has taken several turns in these two years of toil, madness and harakiri. I turned into a branded suit wearing manager, swanky language speaking orator and pointy presentation making expert. As life turned on its side, I also understood the worthiness beyond this materialistic lifestyle. Tensions had eaten into my gut. Somehow, my life and luck changed. I met someone last year which changed the way I looked into my life.
I was running behind ambitions which had no end, no purpose. This girl in my life gave me the purpose to live. I was without a sense or purpose. But my shweetu gave me the purpose. Slowly life is back into me. Now my girl is finally going to be mine. Soon our days are going to be beautiful, and she will be the anchor of my family. It has been such a nice journey with her. She was accepted by my family and was amalgamated into our family almost instantaneously. I cannot explain how happy I am.
It couldn't have got better. I got through in BHEL and got posting in Trichy, just 5 hours drive from Chennai, where my shweetu is presently staying. The BHEL job after losing my job in Aricent was the perfect gift. Perhaps, the job at Aricent would have been a worse choice compared to BHEL, as Aricent doesn't match the abilities of BHEL from any angle. Plus, as I am startting my family, it is necessary that I stabilize.
I looking forward to the days when I can be with my shweetu at all times. I have been alone and imperfect, she made me complete.

No comments: